Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wank To My Sister Normal?

DATING IN ...

Nu songwriter finally done.
My Documents for "Dating in the Dark" is finally gone.
Thanks J, without the super-ego CD would never hinbekommen.Ich think the 10x I have a sheet filled out, saved and not recovered. Today finally geklappt.Yippieh
hats.
Now it is wait ....
time can splash then ...

....

I feel soon as NEN pattern as often as I cut myself in my tender flesh! Grandad.
The worst is a crack on the thumb. First and second, deep pain.
The funny thing is, however, the potato at the exact same place the same has, though with her looks even worse.
I am somehow Urlaubsreif.
I have no desire to work and had more fun just to make sport and everything is fun.
Naja is probably every Sun
Today I talked to a lot of work. It was always mers because of the much needed speech hatte.Muss his times.
I'm mega proud of mich.Muss I get rid times.
I think quite a while now and by my will, I will not break. I think that's great. I go 4 times a week on sport, something I'm really proud because even before work ist.Aber makes Spass.Abends Although I'm really ko, but in the morning I am full of energy after exercise. Yes because I'm looking forward gaaaaanz doll!

I sometimes frustrated the hex the frustration away (hahaha, if that were so easy) and the other NEN nice evening ;-)
Tomorrow is the tangible WE ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment