Saturday, February 12, 2011

Denise Milani Too Big

Ouch, but it was schööön ;-)

Yesterday we were included with at Ner 30s Party Single Party.
Well, actually not bad, would have been if not for the absolutely poor and too old DJ!
Boh we went because we were afraid to get NEN tinnitus, or even ear cancer or something. Nee was the bad music and wishes could not meet the one. Apart from the transitions I was at 14 as Djin better.
Regardless, our ravioli went home and we are back in the bar where we had New Year's Eve.
sooooooooooooooooooooooo was full, but flirtatious 100%
Nee you are very happy just too early, so you can not always choose who anflirtet one.
I had since a burr, the guy looked different from the first side, then one day he was irritated with me and we went behind staring, as he was again in sight and lächelweite. Brrrrr cruel. But
was also one that I liked, but we smiled, but he was on the other side and as we walked I told him again and got a warm Bye Lächeln.Heul isser away ... ...
would actually I stayed longer, but my feet weh.Wieso tata?
!
course? We had
A., the nephew of potato there and work colleague of ihm.Ware cht funny. Both have appreciated me for the beginning of 30, since driving a car I did such Scherzchen and after laughing continuously, I said: "With 38, in the women's" A .. and so, with what ????????? ?????? I so
38th Waaaas so old are you?? Silence.
Hahahaha ....
Sun and nochwas, I just got my long awaited 5 at the beginning of the scale.
kg 59.8.
now are still 4.8 pounds and I am happy and satisfied ;-)
For one thing leads M We want to use the weather, but for me the evening snack or what can I say that I only have 8 hours to 1 § time. Let's see if he can already tell something new, because the knight job ...

Wishing you a great Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment