Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pokemon Cristal Sur Mac

doctor's appointment

So now songwriter vollbracht.Die Swiss rules are just simply different.
"Emergency Physician" found that the normal eye doctor does not get ran.
Then nagging that I'm in the wrong County, since I'm also an emergency physician at me habe.Ich waited so even less in a good mood on the doctor which (admiring way my hand does not even managed a small piece of the mouth to pull up and the without paralysis)
looked briefly here ne astigmatism, da ne conjunctivitis have you here cortisone drops 4x a day and here they have drops for dry eyes.
Aha, dry eyes, I really do not and cortisone, grumble ... Not a drop bargain done gabs in the eye, ne sick writing that I would get to Saturday, I was not so long because she said that tomorrow's all again could be good. I'm curious how slowly it finally goes away!
Now I go to work again until Friday and the super weather, I'm not angry drum.Hihi
Today I stay at home but because I want to pursue my new more drowsiness. hihi
So, you see that sometimes it goes fast and I'm looking forward to the bill since the coming mag.Rechne times with about 300 Chf
;-( Well what should still get back from the old Kasse.Lach

0 comments:

Post a Comment