Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pms Symptons Disapear If Pregnant

morning work


Today I went shopping in the UK and of course I allowed my 500gr mitgenommen.Beim roast meat were 400g of 500 I believe, simply because it weighed less after erhitzen.Tztz fucking water in the flesh ..
matter, as smiled at me ne tin Champis and arrived in the pan.
I even like no other mushrooms, but I like as a whole, if se are sizzling nicely browned in the pan, already ;-) Well
and I was looking again soon for shoes, not bought, I'm finally to the solarium.
And what happened to me? 20-I note in the change machine and I figure it out? Naaa? Right, enough!
Three 5's and a 2-er. Tztztz
Fortunately gibts da NEN Mecker box because I get to my request, the 3 CHF restore it, so am aufn list, and now wonder if I get ne response. Otherwise, I
have not done anything great today. Here
wars foggy until noon, then sunshine and really warm.
My eyes look normal, but still burn when I go bin.Abwarten ... 2 x
creative work I noch.Hihi
morning I used to go los.Ich wants to do strength and endurance, but endurance is not less than usual so early to bed
Can it ;-)
else to report nüscht

0 comments:

Post a Comment