Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Do Ear Plugs Go Bad With Time

Merino wool with Maubeerseide


Once upon a time ...

times I had ordered a very nice wool for spinning. Merino wool with white mulberry silk. In red and black and green. Last summer I had spun the black wool and knitted a scarf for a friend.

Now I have the red spun wool for me. Because me Navaro-twisting technique so fascinated, I have produced a Navarogarn.

I recently here learned that spun wool before being caught, once should wash. It's called too relaxing. I have actually dared to time. I was a little afraid that I look at the wool acidification, but it worked wonderfully. The wool does now actually still fluffy.


Unfortunately, I had only 200 grams of wool. Because they tell me but so excited I simply ordered something else, so that I can knit a sweater. The

I show in the fall :-)

Here we see once the wool and the yarn together. Is just great, what can emerge from such a ball, right?


times for comparison here is a photo of a black wool:



0 comments:

Post a Comment