Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mucus Ball On My Nose

joy



Well the sun is hiding zwa r now and the fog has fled pictures as I wanted, yet I had their success experience.
First came yesterday so NEN letter from the solarium of 10 CHF instead of 3 in it and an apology. I find great, so I've used the same day :-)
brown coal is me that is better than white and it looks from the men also eher.Hehe
Then go shopping and to the 4 weeks lotto abgegeben.Da I not like the Coal everything I wanted to play not this time, only in 2 weeks, but what was it? Yes I have won. almost 29 CHF, so I had then but the 20 CHF for 4 weeks eingesetzt.Freu
Now I'll try again I guess I'm mega malen.Irgendwie on it good, is it already spring ?????

Ok, managed to look quite different from what .. heck, even bad pictures I will not deny you :-)

But the makes you want to spring:

0 comments:

Post a Comment