Monday, February 14, 2011

Cliff Bar Vs Snickers

Valentine



I wish you all the love for Valentine's Day.
I also got something. Chf A 10 voucher from Ikea. hihi

M today was to work, he is Springer.
It was funny because even before we had what we have flirted with each other like crazy, but just only want "fun" because I would never what proof of it.
He asked when we go out away from my colleague and I have not responded. Now, his son suggested we all go away times together. Cool, that is witty. But what would
sweet, he said, although first thought not so sweet, but because we have talked about personal hygiene yesterday, said today he had not showered for mir.Er last night and I so ihhhh, but then sweet Satz.Ich your NEN smell not take a shower.
Hihi
My bay leaf has brought nothing, for I was so tired that I did not dream of men, I think.

Saturday I go to the movies with Bags on foot and then look to the time bar if the "unknown" as is ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment