Monday, February 7, 2011

Beautiful Agony All Samples

Split


either Yes I finally find NEN ophthalmologist ( I wrote about 8 out) or I change the job.
This week songwriter bad, so the days of the last Woche.Im during the day I had yesterday in the red again, only itchy, burning eyes then, what my colleagues have noted good . then I see a blur and I'm still dead tired, so I was already in bed at 21h. In the morning I am tired but still
8 Std.Schlaf. Puh
tele today. I hope the doctors have now and a Zeit.Heute more or morgen.Gehe then work out here, then my boss comes by then ;-)

Sunday M. The NEN is We.
Saturday Ü 30 Party / Single Party and Sun M.
I hope the party, Hahahahaha, not too tired I bin.Lach
create Wish you all a great day with lots of success and so good stuff ;-)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment