Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Print Shop Fake Abortion Receipt

plan maintained

Well Here it is, the first time ne bad news on the scale.
Yesterday I was in the studio, have made power and the first time since long as endurance running, which stimulates the muscles, so I now 1.3 kg more (61.1) on the scale than had Sonntag.Schnief.
But I have not sinned, and the sins of Sunday has been limited, so I confidently lurking on Sunday ;-)

I'd like to do so ne time blood analysis, where you can learn what you can eat it without increasing the and what the body is not recovered so well.
think sometimes that's not good for me Viell peppers and rice, for He was available yesterday and I got ne belly.
but costs about 900 CHF, this is my first too expensive ...

Today I'm free and I can rumlümmeln mega modest geschlafen.Schade right in bed until I eventually get out crawling, but nee at 8am, I was wide awake.
adds that yesterday I Liot for work NEN tea getrunken.Wie stupid, i had to go to the bathroom every few hours. Hihi

So, wish you a nice day though wet :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment