Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dangerous Areas Miami Map

My first Queenie

soon as I saw the preview section of this court, it was clear that I am sure the stitch. But how is this so stop lying, yet 'to a zillion other things.

Well I asked a friend to sew a pair of pants for her daughter. She had discovered in a fabric store this beautiful patch jeans.



The girl is something "stronger", I have followed the advice on the pattern and simply sewed a size larger. Now she has a comfortable length, is long and still growing with a time.



Since I sew most like station wagons, I have used two jerseys from my fabric stash and sew a T-shirt to do so. Of course, a short-sleeve, because I was not giving up the hope that spring is still.


Pimpen When I could not slow me so well.

When attaching the tapes I noticed once again that I've got a lot great decorative stitches on my machine. Since I was often times think about it.

Something lobe term is always good and a few stars can not of course the horses are missing :-)


all new to me: I have fabric stamping ink tried. I am totally excited and I am afraid if I do not brake, then I will regular customer at Peppauf .




pattern: Queenie from glitzerblume.de, Imke from the book "Sewing Clothes Kids Love" by Sabine Pollehn and Nancy Langdon



0 comments:

Post a Comment