Sunday, March 6, 2011

Strip Kates Playground

Interim Report


Here's just all damn foggy, but what I really wanted to write:
58.4 are equal to 7.5 kg less. Boh I am sooooo happy that I like some old stuff from the basement was high and I have sorted out some. Hach so much skirts are now available again and dresses erst. Looking forward pass mega
apartment until noon
:-) Hope my Kofschmerzen sometimes slow, because I have since noon yesterday, but I know where it comes from. Grumpf

ADDENDUM:
apartment is not for not.
No she was not badly affected but smaller than specified, even the kitchen was ok, but the view was stupid, in addition the landlord and Although I talked a lot, but they gave me to understand that I should look further, because there are indeed for work about 30 Min.Fahrt.
Well I just look on, is not bad, for it must also "click" to make the sight of the house :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment