Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Niñasfollando En El Autobus

The stamp mania

As we recently times all sorts of new and old die tried have Lisa and I came up with the idea that we could indeed craft our own mark. I've got two blocks from the old building brick-box, plus a bit of foam rubber and two shears. The

has made us so much fun that Lisa has tinkered on Saturday with their girlfriends very many punches. This will be really great, Ulf has a thick sawn logs into slices. I worried plenty foam rubber. Also, I now had a reason to finally afford the great fabric stamp pad.

I sewed for the girls or small purses, so that they can also try out the stamp.


It really cool things are the result. Toll I found that the girls have also exchanged the stamps themselves.


we were totally impressed by all the horse and the horse's head, which had cut a girl. Try this out again. It's really hard.


The whole thing was enormous fun. It will certainly not have been our last stamp.


0 comments:

Post a Comment