Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Plans For 30' Lobsterboat

negotiations

Yesterday I was in negotiation with the regional manager and my boss for more pay.
Since the RVL so must give reasons why I pay more I should have given him my word that I still nen WRITING while staying with the company.
Hmm, difficult, especially when you hear the amount by which it is.
He shall create the first so my work is very good, and I have told Fresh dirty I see it as a justification and I know that my work is good!
So, now we're talking over 37 CHF, no I did not forget to zero, therefore, I said clearly:
"For 37 CHF, I will commit myself not safe to stay here for some time, because if tomorrow someone comes with a super offer I could not be accessed stupid! "
He digs deeper still.

This is an open door.
I could make a six-Ausbidung to Department management or even negative training as a branch line.
Branch Manager I refused, because I'd have to commit two years and in this business, it would mean a lot of unpaid overtime arbeiten.Nein Thank you!
Department management ould not so bad, but I think I would have to agree there too and I would continue that RVL's face. Grrrr, now I am mysterious.
I'm not the one that says what others have to do it cause I prefer to do themselves.
I'm honest I believe in myself not the other way I could compete with me so precious as better off. Man, one goes back and forth as around in my head.
As Springer would be what free, but would not I trust my RVL because often times I open my mouth. Tztztz

Yesterday I took part in this RTL2 writing test.
people I was so bad.
there in my grammar No longer at the head and write, well, I have words changed to correct false and only get ne third I had ne good one in the school. help, what can you but after the computer age ... My eyes see

Heue normal again, it was about time.

How else is it me? In 1.5 months I'm in Berlin, which is my next destination of the year. Also, I was now full of fear on the balance and she showed me at 59.5. I'm after these 2 binge eating very happy about it. Now I can continue to reduce the number arbeiten.Puh :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment