Thursday, March 3, 2011

Curser Will Not Move Toshiba Laptop

Nothing

There is really nothing to berichten.Meine eyes are still pretty red to work, I go
continues to work diligently sporten
and Sunday Entspannungstag.Endlich.
could go to the carnival, but not fancy.
ravioli asked whether I go with him. Nope, i nit mog ...
what else is? Brooding? Hmmm ......... still pondering .... oh yes have written just a brilliant NEN landlord apartment.
2 rooms with 76 m2 living space, about 8 m2 garden room and new kitchen and bathroom. That's it. Then I would wait and smooth 2 Rentals zahlen.Hihi
Well and drink coffee ;-)

Yikes since grad, the phone rang and hey presto I can look Sunday at 14h the good part. Boh hopefully then, three months had time because I do without Einzug.Da on Berlin.Hihi

highlight of the day? My closing time at 18:30
2.Highlight? Soon to bed and cuddle schlaaaaaaaaaaaaafen
Best Highlight: 21: 48 call from the landlord of the apartment great ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment