Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Friend Jokes Animated

indulged



Today I mal ne new resident indulgence. can
Let's see how long I keep them alive, but I promise I'll try.
people, the sun seems so beautiful and this gives photographers Hostile Wind.
Yesssss, I hate wind more than rain! Grrrrr
Okay, now the sun shines now no more, it is more likely to me today ;-)

Have bought new earphones because my cable was in the NEN loose connection, which is really annoying in sports when you move.
And as is so personal to Mrs chaos, it said 9.95 on the sign on the shelf and at the box office was 14.95. Funny, is. Well nothing new.
The other colors were priced out with 14.95, but not mine. Had me on the shelf already gewundert.An the fund has, however, I was ignoriert.Da the listeners skillfully but especially for I-Pod are the price is quite ok, so I am indeed frustrated but then went meekly.



Then you can still press my fingers crossed that my account is somewhat crowded.
These funny things ...

.... it is with us every purchase from 20CHF it. Wednesdays, there are still 60 CHF etxtzra Joker. Well and I have collected these things for a girlfriend, but not at the gathering. Now I have looked at an Ebay-like provider if it is worth the stop and oops. Alone for so nen Joker gabs with the other around 20 CHF. Is not it bad so I have all snapped and set. Joker 48 STD and the other to Sunday. Although no series have started together but many good and I think Nanos, yes, so hot die.Nano Mania is called Ganze.HIhi
know the business even as they increase their sales. Always nice to children ansprechen.Hehe
Let's see if I also some "cheese medallions" (thanks Rolf for the word) get

0 comments:

Post a Comment