Friday, March 4, 2011

Brownies Try-it My Body

auction and invoice

So the first auction to end and you will not believe it but it was worth it.
The Pink walks away with 11 CHF and the other with 27 CHF. Is that crazy, or crazy?!
So, my little figures are still running and if we have people that I share with my colleague, because she has given me some of them. And if only it 1CHF are a piece, I have pleasure in it ;-)



course songwriter with me but not so that I now could save the money since I got the eye doctor's bill. 168 CHF ridiculous.
Naaa, is not it wa? Hihi
No, seriously, I'm expected to have increased since emergency surgery. Then I can go to normal but Irgenwann Augendoc trauen.Erstmal but my car has to be checked, again costs. Well yes I habs. Hahahahahahahahaha what a joke
Otherwise I have nothing new, because Tomorrow we are working again, so I can relax and look forward to on Sunday, housing ansehen.Bin excited!!
Today I was extremely stressed by the way, but why can not I'd say even sagen.Habe Xanax taken because I was so overwhelming Felt anger, but honestly it has helped not really matter ... am at home and had just NEN strange day I had a wonderful coffee Benedet, look here to find everything from sniffing and then gehjts kja back to bed and tomorrow again to Sport.Nur endurance, after today I could only force because of lack of time ... Have so much going on this morning until I geschlust bin.Grins
Beautiful We

you all the way, I get here soon plaque, I draw from either , Rotary,
or I will donate a new bed. The POPPEN
under me again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the old man always needs as long as she bit ready. Lol ...
Good I go to work immediately, because otherwise make against sies 3h ;-))))

0 comments:

Post a Comment