Saturday, January 22, 2011

Complex Partial Seizuresdogsprognosis

King impulse in January 2011


royal impulse in January
A manual for leaders and people who want to develop. The impulse to serve the king of inspiration, the pause and stay tuned.

Today, I am simply and congratulate me on the spot landing: year!
The new homepage ( www.gunter-koenig.de ) is on the net! After a professional dry spell last spring filled me with new tasks. Many clients now shouldering their lives themselves, the children are on their way! The cooperation with Klaus Sage from Austria with fresh fruit (and www.lebenswerk.at www.naturkraft.cc). There, some of my dates are already running (Thanks to Austria)! Many reasons to celebrate. What a joy.
Now in the last days of 2010, I lean back and relax. What should be done, I have done, now I can run it, makes life for themselves
composure and confidence to meet me.
"Mach's simple: Reduce the essentials "- my motto for the last two years!. In my professional practice as well as in my private life, this call has been proven.
Not everyone who reads or hears the phrase goes, like the double message that is mentioned in the words: "Just do it" within the meaning of it, peptide complex on reduce the essentials. And "Just do it!" Within the meaning of "fish on!"
I welcome if you look around at my new site. Which aspect is Her? How you look on it? With the eagle eye? With the buffalo glance? With the heart? The customer view?
§ you sometimes lose track of them? I like to sort with you and help you return to the eagle eye (more on the website www.gunter-koenig.de ).
§ If you "just do it!" With the emphasis "Make" to create, has already emerged with you a target, often lacking only the start pulse (see on- www.gunter koenig.de in power of the buffalo).
§ you know what you want to change. If you want to pause again and play through the approach, with joy I take time to talk. We find the path that suits you.

went to monthly letters from the past year, there is often a matter of how well the flow of life moves.
Remember the January -letter? I will put his heart, and grateful to be open for what the grab bag of life is for you.
eyes on it said in February : is 's own perspective, only one of many possible. New perspectives open up new possibilities for action.
spring fever in March : mindful perceive the beauty in everyday life and bring joy-giving specific situations.
new ground in April : Behavior They already like you were the lucky person who want to be.
is about the magic of the language May - and June Letters: Words can smile and jump for joy. By choosing the right words, you agree themselves and one another, with linguistic Dieterich, you can open locked doors.
Constant practice makes perfect: In July it was about how it is possible to adopt new habits.
daydreams in August : The need to make beautiful images of the inner and the opportunities this reality.
Thanksgiving in September : Life is hard - even after the holiday to take time for beauty.
Let's go west in October : A trip to the U.S. inspired to take into account the service ideas in business even more strongly.
spells November : Select as words - an excerpt from the list of King's magic words.
pause in December : Jumping out of the rat race and see what course must be set again. If you read the
print newsletter once or collected want to find them is to www.lebenswerk.at (Service section).
The King momentum of last year, are intended to serve, to vote themselves happy and confident - a prerequisite to success. Next year I want to give suggestions to improve your strategies and techniques.
Are there aspects that you are curious? Write to me - like I take up your questions.
I look forward to your response.
for the new year I wish you much joy.
Greet it and make it with confidence.
Welcome
your Gunter King

0 comments:

Post a Comment