Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blue Print Of Beauty Salon

cooling pack

When Lisa took the last time a cold-pack, I was once again unnerved by the "Towel wrapped around it." I have asked myself why I am still not come up with the idea to sew a casing for cooling packs.

I have talked about it with a friend who told me that in their cold-pack it was a shell. This was, however, from a not so nice material.

Because I am quite fond of the Pütierchen am, I made two Pütierchen cooling pack covers:


number 1 for a small cooling pads:


And number two for an elongated cooling pads:


Apart from the fact that they have become a little bit too far, I was very pleased.

Since I needed the weekend for a souvenir, I then immediately another one sewn (now in the perfect size):

It was also good and is now waiting in the freezer at first use :-)

Embroidery: Pütierchen of Huups! , designed by paulapue , Swedish tablecloth from Kunterbunt design, designed by Gretelies

0 comments:

Post a Comment